- Jada Pinkett Smith Happy With More Diversities In 2017 Oscar Nominations
- #OscarsSoWhite: American-African Actors Jada Pinkett Smith & Spike Lee Boycott Oscars 2016
- 'Magic Mike XXL' New Trailer Is Breathtakingly Hot!
- Madagascar 3 set to release in India on June 8
- Will, Jada Pinkett Smith say their marriage is intact
- Who is Willow Smith’s role model?
Renowned Actress Jada Pinkett Smith says, a sense of freedom is slowly grasping her with the passage of time and her growing age. She says she is now least bothered and worried about things which she used to do when she was young.
The Bad Moms actress, says she now feels happier and contented with herself with her growing age than she used to be at the younger age.
"I think as you get older, you really get to the point where you just don't care anymore what people think," said the actress.
"There's a certain freedom that comes with that, (which) you really don't have when you're young. With age comes a lot of wisdom and I'm happier now than I have ever been, so its good," Jada added.
The actress also said that she now feels quite congenial with her skin now, than she was before.
"This is me, this is my skin, this is my face, this is my body, love it or leave it. I've gotten older, I've gotten more acceptance from myself and I think that releases a lot of stress. I take really good care of my body." Jada Pinkett Smith said.
She also credits her mother for her long-lasting beauty.
"My mother is 63 and is still looking fine, I'm hoping she passed that gene to me, we'll see," added Jada.