- Cooper And Gunn Both Play Rocket In Guardians Of The Galaxy
- James Gunn Urges Fans Not To Get Obsessed With Guardians Of The Galaxy 3
- Groot Is A More Complete Character In Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol 2 Says James Gunn
- Guardians Of The Galaxy Sequel Boasts Of A Strong Storyline For Women Characters
- Three sci-fi films just a coincidence for Zoe Saldana
Celebrated filmmaker and producer James Gunn reveals his affirmation to work with Steven Tyler in a bid to acknowledge Tyler's wish to get on board with the next Guardians of the Galaxy movie. In a statement, Gunn confirmed that he would absolutely love to work with Steven Tyler.
The Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 director responded to Steven Tyler's request with affirmation, as he wanted to be casted in the next installment of Guardians of the Galaxy movie.
Tyler had earlier requested James Gunn by saying, "I would do anything to be in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 3' - are you listening James Gunn?"
In a response, James Gunn acknowledged his wish and said he would love to work with Tyler as well.
"Yes, I did hear that Steven Tyler wants to be in 'Guardians of the Galaxy'. He gave me a shout-out the other day in an interview. He said, 'James Gunn are you listening?' The answer is, Steven, yes I am listening and I'm a big fan of Steven Tyler's." Gunn said.
"I had the pleasure of directing his daughter (Liv Tyler) in a movie ('Super' in 2010) in which she was fantastic, and I met him for a few seconds at a screening of that movie. He's a cool guy. And of course I would love to work with Steven Tyler sometime," Gunn added.