- Jamie Dornan Thinks Shaving Off His Beard Makes Him Look Like A Thumb
- 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer, More Raunchier Than The Original
- Jamie Dornan Terms Shooting During Terror Attacks As 'Bloody Awful'
- Dakota Johnson Is So Over The Hot Scenes In Fifty Shades Of Grey Sequels!
- HOC's James Foley To Direct Fifty Shades Darker, Expect The Sequel To Be Thrilling!
- James Foley To Direct Fifty Shades Darker
Irish actor Jamie Dornan felt that working on the movie Fifty Shades of Grey was almost paralyzing as he had to deal with a lot of pressure because the film had been gathering a lot of attention since the start.
The 34-year-old actor, who plays the protagonist in the movie, will be seen in the character named Christian Grey. He felt that adapting the exact character from an already famous novel is quite challenging and sometimes tough to portray exactly on-screen.
"Essentially I feel like all of that pressure when you're making the first of a franchise of (movies based on) books that mean so much to people that has so much attention on it can be quite paralyzing I think," Dornan said.
But the actor also mentioned that working on the second part of the movie lessens that pressure and for the same reason he is now enjoying the work for the second installment.
"A lot of the pressure of the first movie was gone," he said.
"I know because the movie's made a lot of money, everyone's relaxed a bit so there wasn't that pressure to set the tone for the movies. I felt a little more freedom this time and it probably made it more enjoyable," he added.