- Jamie Dornan Thinks Shaving Off His Beard Makes Him Look Like A Thumb
- 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer, More Raunchier Than The Original
- Jamie Dornan Felt 'Fifty Shades Of Grey' Paralyzing
- Dakota Johnson Is So Over The Hot Scenes In Fifty Shades Of Grey Sequels!
- HOC's James Foley To Direct Fifty Shades Darker, Expect The Sequel To Be Thrilling!
- James Foley To Direct Fifty Shades Darker
Even after a month since the terror attack in France, that shook the world, Jamie Dornan seems to be still living in the shock. The actor was filming for his movie Fifty Shades Darker, on the same day in Nice, where the incident happened and terms it as awful.
"It was, as you can imagine, an awful situation.You'd be affected by it wherever you were in the world," Dornan said.
The actor also mentioned that he and his family were extremely lucky to have escaped the attack, as they were very close to the place where the tragedy happened.
"Most of the cast and crew were actually staying in Monaco, so there's a little bit of distance there, but my family and I wanted a little bit more space so we were actually staying in Nice," said the actor.
Jamie found it very difficult to continue working on the film the very next day of the attack that took several lives, and says, "The first thing everyone has to work out was is everybody safe, is the whole crew and cast safe."
"Then you have the strange thing of the next day still trying to make this movie that's costing millions of dollars to put together. There's this contractual obligation to work the next day, which is a very strange environment to work in." He added.