- Jason Statham’s The Reason People Will Go To See Fast 8 Feels Director
- The Fate Of The Furious Movie Review: Rides On High-Octane Escapism And Insane Action
- Activision Blizzard Studios Is Looking To Bring Call Of Duty On The Big Screen
- Jason Statham To Fight Megalodon Shark In Meg
- Critics' Choice Awards 2016 Complete Winners List & Red Carpet Arrivals
- Happy Birthday Jason Statham: PDA Pics With Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Renowned action star Jason Statham has revealed his wish of learning three new languages between working and making more money for himself. The Transporter actor wants to learn Spanish, French and German.
"I will start with Spanish, then I'll go onto French and German," said Statham.
Statham also revealed the secret to his fit body, that he maintained all through these years, irrespective of his age.
"It's more preventative medicine for me. You try to maintain the body a little a little bit more. Before, I just worked hard, then relaxed." He said.
Jason, who was born and brought up in Britain, says he misses Britain very much and that his heart stays in Britain all the time.
"All my family is there. Right now I am travelling the world doing my thing, but when I am back in England I truly feel at home," he added.
However, Jason also mentioned that, he never felt lonely staying away from home in America as his parents pay him regular visits.
"I love spending time with them. That's the best thing in life. At the end of the day, it's never about where you are but who you're with," said Jason.
The Transporter actor also said that he enjoys outing with his friends be it a pub or on a mountain top.
"I spent the best times ever sitting in a pub with a bunch of friends. I love that as much as being on the top of a mountain. To share good times is the best. Good friendship, I would never want to miss." He mentioned.