- Viral Video: Priyanka Chopra Interviews Jennifer Aniston At Oscars 2017 Backstage
- Was Disha Patani's Topless Photoshoot Inspired From Jennifer Aniston's In GQ? Dabboo Ratnani Answers
- Jennifer Aniston Surprised By Husband's Presence At Thanksgiving Night
- Jennifer Aniston named People's World's Most Beautiful Woman!
- Find Out All About The Famous Hollywood Celebrity Feuds Here!
- Friends Reunion: Fun Facts Shared By The Cast That You Must Know!
Actress Jennifer Aniston says that it is due to her father John Aniston and her grandmother, that she has got such a beautiful and flawless skin.
"Well, first and foremost, I have my father to thank for that (skin) and my grandmother. They have beautiful skin so there's genetics at play but I've always been very mindful of taking care of my skin," said Aniston.
She said her skin was not always as flawless as it seems, and she has to take good care to carry the complexion, she drinks a lot of water to maintain it.
"I always wash it properly, drink lots and lots of water and I really believe that what you put inside your body reflects through your skin." she added.
She also revealed that it is only through a habit of healthy eating that she has maintained her skin as she believes whatever goes inside the body reflects through the skin itself.
"I remember during teenage years and even in my twenties, I kind of thought I was invincible, as you do at that age, and could eat all the crap in the world but it affected my skin."
"I had a few more blemishes and sometimes an uneven tone, but now I take care of it. It changes as you get older and evolves and you need to progress your regime with time," Aniston said.