- Check Out Some Of The Famous Celebrity Lookalikes in Hollywood!
- Oscars 2016 Red Carpet Arrivals & Live Updates!
- Hollywood Celebrities With Unexpected Hidden Talents
- Ben Affleck Goes Out Without Wedding Ring
- Ben Affleck's Nanny, Christine Was Intimate With Him In Bahamas
- Reason Behind Ben Affleck & Jennifer Garner's Divorce Is 'Lifestyle'?
Nine Lives famed actress Jennifer Garner says, she is happy to be casted according to the script's demand. She tries to be as versatile as possible in the context of the movie and says she is happy to take up motherly characters as well.
She has always stressed in maintaining the balance between family and work and family has been her top priority irrespective of anything. This is the main reason she wished to cast herself in the movie, that also featured Kevin Spacey. She is happy doing the motherly roles.
"Parenting is about... You can't buy parenting, no matter what. You have to actually get down on the floor and spend some time together," said Garner.
"I'm really glad that I'm playing moms because there's no more rich time in a woman's life than when you are having babies and when you are trying to figure out how to parent them and balance everything, and the emotional weight of seeing your children struggle," she added.
It is because of her family that she makes the best performance at work every time. She also understands the family dynamics very well, which helps her perform the elderly roles, especially being a mother with ease in the film.