TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Nissan Motors Chairman & Renault CEO Carlos Ghosn Arrested For Misrepresenting Funds
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers: Heavy Discounts Available
- Deepika Padukone's Mangalsutra Gets All The Attention — Here Are The Pics
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Celebrated Hollywood actress Jennifer Lawrence says that she had once embarrassed her Passengers co-star and actor Chris Pratt on the film sets with her girly scream and then passed the blame on to Chris.
The 26-year-old star explains that her high-pitched scream had made Chris Pratt's face turn red with embarrassment after a light bulb exploded on the sets. However, Lawrence holds Chris Pratt responsible for that incident.
"We were sitting in our chairs waiting for the next shot and a big set light bulb exploded nearby and she screamed. High pitched. Very feminine. Then she immediately looked over at me and said, 'Jesus Chris! You scream like a woman! Did everyone just hear Chris?'" said Pratt.
He continued, "and for the rest of the shoot I couldn't convince anyone it wasn't me. I just had to own it."
The 37-year-old actor, also opened up regarding his shooting for 'Jurassic World' sequel which was very toiling and rigorous, and said that he almost thought that he would not be able to make it through the film alive.
"It's amazing I made it out alive. The sequel shoots in a few months. I already have nervous diahrea, diarreah, diarreeah, how the f**k do you spell that? Anyways. Yeah. I'm probably gonna die on the sequel." Chris Pratt added further.