- Oscars 2018: Jennifer Lawrence Climbs Over Chairs While Juggling A Glass Of Wine In Her Hand!
- Oscars 2018 Red Carpet Pictures: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Stone & Gal Gadot Make Heads Turn
- Mother Inspired David O Russell To Make Women Centric Films Like Joy
- Chris Pratt Is The Hardest Working Person Says Jennifer Lawrence
- Jennifer Lawrence Wants To Be Mystique In Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol 2
- Jennifer Lawrence Embarrassed Chris Pratt With Her Girly Scream
Actress Jennifer Lawrence, who is famously known as Raven (a.k.a. Mystique) in the X-Men series claims that she is still "very close" to her ex - Nicholas Hoult, with whom she had already split way back in 2014, post three years of their relationship.
The 26-year-old 'X-Men' star emphasised that she is still comfortable with her ex-lover Hoult, and they both love to spend times together even after their split.
"We're all very close at this point. For me, Michael [Fassbender], James [McAvoy], and Nick [Hoult], it's our third [X-Men] movie over five or six years, so we're all so comfortable with each other," said Lawrence.
"On the last film, there were BB gun battles, but on this one, it was slightly tamer," she added.
However, Lawrence said, being separated never had her feel alone and for a matter of fact, she enjoyed the additional space even more after getting split with Nicholas Hoult. Now, she doesn't even feel the need to get into any relationship to fill that emotional hole.
"It's not a sad thing to be alone. I think what I was trying to get across was that I don't feel a lack of something not being in a relationship. I don't feel like there is a hole to be filled...An emotional hole to be filled," said Lawrence.