TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Oscar-winning Hollywood star Jennifer Lawrence states that she would like to be associated with the Guardians of the Galaxy rather than continuing her alliance with the X-Men franchise. However, the actress seemed very possessive about her character as 'Mystique'.
Lawrence said she would love to continue as 'Mystique' in the Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol 2, to aid the Star-Lord, played by Chris Pratt, in his missions.
"I would love to," Lawrence said about getting her associated with the Guardians of the Galaxy universe. "I would choose that over doing another 'X-Men' movie maybe," Jennifer Lawrence added.
"I won't be Mystique in the 'X-Men' movies, but I would love to be Mystique in Guardians of the Galaxy. I wonder if I could do that," Jennifer Lawrence said in a statement.
Chris Pratt also seemed very much interested in adding Jennifer Lawrence in his team of the Guardians of the Galaxy. He said, "It just happened. This is a binding legal contract."
Lawrence also opened up about her upcoming film titled Passengers and said this is a huge step in her career.
"This is kind of a huge step for me, sort of like graduating from The Hunger Games and X-Men. It's scary to make that first step but I have faith in this material, I'm not nervous and that's a very strong indicator." Lawrence added.