- Oscars 2018: Jennifer Lawrence Climbs Over Chairs While Juggling A Glass Of Wine In Her Hand!
- Oscars 2018 Red Carpet Pictures: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Stone & Gal Gadot Make Heads Turn
- Mother Inspired David O Russell To Make Women Centric Films Like Joy
- Chris Pratt Is The Hardest Working Person Says Jennifer Lawrence
- Jennifer Lawrence Embarrassed Chris Pratt With Her Girly Scream
- Zika Virus Is The Solution To Overpopulation: Jennifer Lawrence
Oscar-winning Hollywood star Jennifer Lawrence states that she would like to be associated with the Guardians of the Galaxy rather than continuing her alliance with the X-Men franchise. However, the actress seemed very possessive about her character as 'Mystique'.
Lawrence said she would love to continue as 'Mystique' in the Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol 2, to aid the Star-Lord, played by Chris Pratt, in his missions.
"I would love to," Lawrence said about getting her associated with the Guardians of the Galaxy universe. "I would choose that over doing another 'X-Men' movie maybe," Jennifer Lawrence added.
"I won't be Mystique in the 'X-Men' movies, but I would love to be Mystique in Guardians of the Galaxy. I wonder if I could do that," Jennifer Lawrence said in a statement.
Chris Pratt also seemed very much interested in adding Jennifer Lawrence in his team of the Guardians of the Galaxy. He said, "It just happened. This is a binding legal contract."
Lawrence also opened up about her upcoming film titled Passengers and said this is a huge step in her career.
"This is kind of a huge step for me, sort of like graduating from The Hunger Games and X-Men. It's scary to make that first step but I have faith in this material, I'm not nervous and that's a very strong indicator." Lawrence added.