- Jessica Alba Believes She Is Not A Perfect Parent
- Jessica Alba Wants To Do Movies That Are Fun To Shoot
- National Bikini Day: Hottest Celebs Flaunt Their Bikini Body
- Forbes' Richest Self-Made Women In America: Oprah, Beyonce, Madonna In List
- Bad Blood Music Video: Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Cindy Crawford & More...
- Happy Birthday Jessica Alba: Hot Pics of The 'Sex Symbol'
Actress Jessica Alba, who had been a great fan of getting tattoos during her teenage, says she now regrets getting them done in the first place, as they seem meaningless to her now.
The 35-year-old Mechanic: Resurrection star, who had dyed her skin with a flower tattoo on her neck and had also marked with Sanskrit writings on her wrist, said, she is not into them any more and those tattoos do not make any sense now.
She said, tastes and preferences, change with time and age and what she felt like doing at her teenage is now a complete bunch of meaningless things.
"I have a few tattoos. I'm not into them now the way that I was. You're never going to be in the same place emotionally and mentally at 18 that you are at 20 or 25 or 30."
"Something that's meaningful to you when you're younger is not going to be meaningful to you five years later," she said.
Alba also said that she didn't have make-up sense during her teenage and that she used to over-makeup herself often.
"I actually wore too much make-up when I was a teenager. I wore a full face, and I probably (should have) worn a lot less.
"I didn't know that there was the no-makeup makeup look until I was in my 20s. I used to use a foundation stick and just rub it all over my face and then I would break out. Then, I would wear more make-up to cover the breakout." She said.