- Chris Pratt Apologises To His Hearing-impaired Fans For Insensitive Instagram Post
- Chris Pratt Finds It Hard To Live A Normal Life After Being Famous
- Chris Pratt Says He Is A Big Fan Of DC Movies
- Chris Pratt Thinks He Is An Outsider In Hollywood
- Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol 2 Will Be The Greatest Movie Of All Says Chris Pratt
- Chris Pratt Organizes Dance Parties On The Jurassic World Sequel Film Sets
In the trail of director Colin Trevorrow, the entire Jurassic World franchise has begun a process of rejuvenating the upcoming sequel to the much acclaimed 2015 film, that had earned them a whopping $1.67 Billion at the box office.
According to the sources, Jurassic World would be made into a trilogy. It is learned that the former director Trevorrow has stepped down from directing the sequel to concentrate more on scripting and producing.
Thus, the responsibility of the sequel falls in the hands of director J.A. Bayona this time. And according to him, the upcoming sequel will be scarier and darker than any other.
"It will be darker and scarier than the previous film. Obviously when you have Chris Pratt it will also be very funny. But it will be darker." Said Bayona.
He also added that "It is a second step in a trilogy, and the second step is always dark as in 'The Empire Strikes back or the 'Wrath of Khan' which are the examples you always get. The film takes the story where it has never been before. To me it surprised me."
"We are going to places where the saga has never been before, and at the same time, we are paying tribute to the franchise. We will take it a step further. There are things that will happen that people are not expecting and they really are."Bayona stated further.