- NOT DONE! Jacqueline Fernandez Upset With Justin Bieber; The Singer Ruined Everything For Her!
- Shameful! What Happened With Arjun Rampal's Daughters At The Justin Bieber Concert Is Shocking!
- Justin Bieber's Concert: Arjun Bijlani, Preetika, Aamir-Sanjeeda & Other TV Stars Have A Gala Time!
- SAD! Karan Singh Grover & Bipasha Basu Were FORCED To Leave Justin Bieber's Mumbai Concert
- LIVE PICS! Justin Bieber Performs In Mumbai; Alia, Jacqueline & Others Spotted At The Concert!
- JAW-DROPPING! Salman Khan's Bodyguard Shera Charges An Unbelievable Amount For His Security!
Justin Bieber, the 22 years old singer and the Baby song hitmaker is so much moved by the death of Prince and David Bowie this year, that he already started planning for his own funeral.
Unlike Prince, Justin Bieber has made grand plans for his property, which is estimated to be nearly £180 Million and has made channels to distribute his wealth wisely after his demise.
If reports are to be believed, the singer is planning to get a solar-powered headstone, that will play nonstop videos of his performances and achievements. Moreover, he is also in talks with major industries to produce his moving 3D hologram image.
Even after his death, Justins wants the world to believe he is still there and his music legacy should live on in a distinct way.
Family members, including Justin's mother herself was really taken aback by this unprecedented plan. Earlier, they thought this as Justin's another whim, but later on they realised that Justin was serious about his intention and trying very hard to materialise it.
"At first, Pattie laughed off Justin's elaborate funeral and estate plans as just another of his passing whims," said a source.
"But it's now become clear that Justin is serious, not only about planning his own funeral but everything from his will to his legacy," a source said.