- Kate Hudson Finds Oprah Winfrey Inspirational In Terms Of Body Positivity
- Kate Hudson Won't Talk About Her Dates Until She Has Introduced Them To Her Kids
- Kate Hudson Doesn't Mind Being Labeled As An 'OK Mom'
- Kate Hudson And Diplo Are Speculated To Be Dating Each Other
- This Is Why We Feel Kung Fu Panda 3 Will Do Extremely Well At The Box Office!
- Celebrities Who Have Breast Implants & Are Open About It
Celebrated Hollywood actress Kate Hudson, looks pretty delighted to land a role in the movie Deepwater Horizon opposite her dad, Kurt Russell.
The actress, reveals that the time she has spent with her dad on the Deepwater Horizon set was 'rare and special'. She says it was magical to work alongside the man who raised her after biological parents split.
"I knew the script was interesting and I knew I wanted to work with Mark Wahlberg and (director) Peter Berg, but I also wanted to be involved in this because of my dad, it was great to be filming in New Orleans as a family. It was summer, so Pa (Russell) actually lived with my brother Oliver, who was shooting 'Scream Queens' there." Kate, 37, said.
"They got a house together with Ollie's kids and I would bring my kids, so we made it a big family thing for about a month. I knew it was really rare and special," said Kate.
"(Kurt and I) didn't really work together in scenes, but now we get to travel to premieres with each other to promote the film and that's really fun." She added further.
Hudson plays the character of Mike Williams's wife in the movie. The movie is based on a real-life incident about the 2010 oil rig explosion in the Gulf of Mexico.