- Kate Hudson Finds Oprah Winfrey Inspirational In Terms Of Body Positivity
- Kate Hudson Delighted To Share Screen With Kurt Russell
- Kate Hudson Won't Talk About Her Dates Until She Has Introduced Them To Her Kids
- Kate Hudson And Diplo Are Speculated To Be Dating Each Other
- This Is Why We Feel Kung Fu Panda 3 Will Do Extremely Well At The Box Office!
- Celebrities Who Have Breast Implants & Are Open About It
The Almost Famous actress Kate Hudson reveals that she wouldn't mind being termed just an 'OK mom'. As she believes she is doing her best she can to take good care of her children Ryder and Bingham.
Kate Hudson also insists that she is not at all worried about being labeled as the 'OK mom', as she knows what she is going through to take the best possible care of her children.
"I don't try to sugarcoat things. I'll say, 'I'm doing the best I can.' I like cooking, I like presenting," she said in a statement.
"I like it to be an experience and my kids help me with it, but if they want something after that, I'll be like, 'Look, I'm placing a meal out for you like a king. I can't do everything. I'm going to have to be the 'OK mom'." She added further.
The 37-year-old star also admitted that she's one 'surprisingly strict' mom, but also pretty easy-going with certain things.
"I'm surprisingly strict sometimes but pretty easy-going when it comes to TV stuff, video games... I'm really more about how they're treating people, politeness, and manners. I'm a good pointer."
"I point -- you go there, you do this -- I have to go do that. I'm doing an okay job, my kids are happy," said Hudson.