- Kate Hudson Finds Oprah Winfrey Inspirational In Terms Of Body Positivity
- Kate Hudson Delighted To Share Screen With Kurt Russell
- Kate Hudson Doesn't Mind Being Labeled As An 'OK Mom'
- Kate Hudson And Diplo Are Speculated To Be Dating Each Other
- This Is Why We Feel Kung Fu Panda 3 Will Do Extremely Well At The Box Office!
- Celebrities Who Have Breast Implants & Are Open About It
Renowned Hollywood actress Kate Hudson says that she prefers to keep her dates secret and tries not to reveal much about it in public, till the time she gets her dates introduced to her children, Bingham and Ryder.
The How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days actress, who stays with her two children (Ryder and Bingham) from her past relationship, doesn't like to share her personal information to the public, particularly about the men she dates until she gets them introduced to her children first.
"The reason I don't talk about anything like that is because I have kids," said the actress.
Hudson also said that though people are very curious to know about her life and whom she is dating, she feels it is not even "healthy" to talk about her relationships in public, as that would affect her kids. She won't do that until she introduces that man to her kids first.
"People ask that question as if, 'Oh yeah, it's really healthy to publicly talk about who I am or am not dating when I've got a tween.' [Ryder] can read, and he can hear. I'm not going to indulge in that kind of thing until there's someone in my life who I am introducing to my kids." Hudson added.