- Katy Perry Opens Up About Homosexuality And Her Religious Upbringing
- Orlando Bloom, Katy Perry Romance Heading Towards A Premature End?
- Katy Perry Says She Has Given Up On What People Think About Her
- Kids Becoming A Prime Focus In Katy Perry's Life
- Katy Perry Takes Therapy To Stay Normal
- Katy Perry To Release Her Fourth Music Album This Fall
The 30-year-old songstress has paired up with the 'Global Brands Group' to mark her presence in the apparel and fashion world with the launch of her luxury brand of footwear for buyers across the world.
"It's been a creative goal of mine to be a real contributor in the affordable fashion space. Launching a footwear collection felt like a natural first step for me," said Perry.
"After years of investigating and researching partnerships to find the right fit for the debut of my line, I found that Global Brands most resonated with my artistic ideas."
"They understand my vision, my eye for detail, and have the international reach and resources to bring my canvas of ideas to life," the songstress added.
Perry couldn't even hold her excitement to herself and she took to her Twitter profile to publicize that her brand of shoe line would probably hit the stores around next year.
"Get ready for my (icon of footwear coming to stores Spring 2017!," she posted on twitter.
This is not her first venture into the business world, as Perry has already established her name in the cosmetics products, with her renowned 'Katy Kat Cover Girl Collection', apart from that she's also trying to build herself as a pro fashion designer.