- Deleting Instagram Acts Like A Detox, Feels Kendall Jenner
- You Won’t Believe Whom Kendall Jenner Used To Crush On
- See What Kendall Wants to Be When She's 30 Years Old!
- Hilarious! Kendall Roasts Kylie On Social Media!
- Rebecca Romijn Calls Kendall And Gigi, FAKE Supermodels!
- Hot Pics! Check Out These Celebrities In Their Bikinis For Coachella!
- Forbes Highest Paid TV Actresses In The World 2015 List: Sofia Vergara Tops Again!
Supermodel Kendall Jenner was starstruck the first time, she met the US President Barack Obama!
Kendall Jenner was invited to attend the Annual White House Correspondents' Dinner on Saturday.
On the occasion she was starstruck when she actually met The US President Barack Obama. According to People.com, the 20-year-old supermodel said that she doesn't normally get overcome with nerves when she meet other famous people, but she couldn't help but be gripped by shyness when she came face-to-face with Obama for the first time!
The reports further added that the reality star said "Never. That was like my first time, ever". Kendall Jenner shared a Snapchat captioned "I just met Obama and this is how I feel".
"He was like, 'Say hi to Kim and Kanye,'" Kendall told People Magazine. "I was like 'Okay.'" Obama has met Kim Kardashian and Kanye West on several occasions and has spent some time with the star couple.
During his speech, Obama addressed Kendall Jenner and said that "Kendall Jenner is also here. And we had a chance to meet backstage, she seems like a very nice young woman. I'm not exactly sure what she does. But I am told that my Twitter mentions are about to go through the roof."
We sure love President Obama's sense of humor! The model then wrote on social media "This is so crazy, Honored to be here #WHCD #RockTheVote."
The annual fundraising gathering of White House correspondents and their guests was also attended by the likes of Kerry Washington, Emma Watson, Will Smith and wife Jada Pinkett, Michelle Dockery and Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra.