- Did Khloe Kardashian Hint At Marriage With Tristan Thompson?
- Khloe Kardashian Reveals How Denim Made Her Feel Embarrassed
- It Takes Dedication And Literal Sweat And Tears To Achieve Dream Bodies: Khloe Kardashian
- Kim Kardashian Had To Redefine Her Priorities Feels Khloe
- Being Single Is A Time To Rediscover Yourself: Khloe Kardashian
- Khloe Kardashian Felt Embarrassed To Go Out With Her Sisters
Renowned television star, Khloe Kardashian has revealed that she finds it difficult to stay on a strict eating habit and maintain a diet plan as she loves eating very much. She only feels better when she eats.
The 32-year-old reality TV celebrity also said that is it not easy to stick on to a strict diet for long. "Eating healthy isn't always easy, boo," she stated in her website.
"I'm the first to admit that changing your diet is hard as f**k. I feel so much better when I eat right though so it's definitely worth it," she said.
And in a process to stay healthy, she swaps some common foods with their healthy substitute, so as to maintain the balance.
"My biggest tip for starting off strong is to swap out some common foods you eat for healthier versions. Instead of serving a cream cheese based dip at a party, set out high protein hummus. Bonus points if you serve with veggies instead of crackers," she wrote.
"White pasta is high in refined carbs, which means it won't keep you full for very long. Vegetable noodles made from zucchini or squash are so much better for you and taste just as good with tomato sauce." she posted.
"Replace salty potato chips that are packed with fatty oils with baked kale chips. I swear these can be addicting," she added.