- Swift’s Treatment Towards Calvin Harris Was Brutal, Feels John Newman
- After Hiddleston, Taylor Swift Starts Taking Interest In Zac Efron
- Taylor Swift & Tom Hiddleston Break Up After Three Months Of Romance
- Justin Bieber Sneers On Taylor Swift By Sharing An Image On Instagram
- Kanye West Supports Wife, Says He Is Glad That Kim Released The Videos On Snapchat
- Sharon Rachel Osbourne Calls Kanye West A 'Bully' Over Taylor-West Feud
Well, '#star-wars#' seem to be happening beyond the screen more often, than on the screen. In such a recent development, well-known singer Taylor Swift, has lashed out on the famous reality TV star and model Kim Kardashian and her rapper husband Kanye West over the statement that she had bluffed about giving the 'Fabulous' song assertion to the rapper.
Swift took all the measures to vent her frustration over Instagram, after the clash became a matter of gossip in the recent chapter of 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' and stated that, she was being framed as a "liar" and the truth was twisted to their own benefits.
Nullifying the claims that Kanye West has the video evidence of Swift giving her consent for the song, she wrote: "Where is the video of Kanye telling me he was going to call me 'that b****' in his song? It doesn't exist because it never happened."
"You don't get to control someone's emotional response to being called 'that b****' in front of the entire world." Swift also marked that West had earlier made a promise to play the track for her, "but he never did".
"Of course, I wanted to like the song. I wanted to believe Kanye when he told me that I would love the song. I wanted us to have a friendly relationship. He promised to play the song for me, but he never did," she claimed.
"While I wanted to be supportive of Kanye on the phone call, you cannot 'approve' a song you haven't heard. Being falsely painted as a liar when I was never given the full story or played any part of the song is character assassination," Swift concluded.