- NOT SALMAN OR AAMIR! From Leonardo DiCaprio To Daniel Radcliffe, All Want To WORK With Shahrukh Khan
- Five Romantic Movies To Watch This Valentine’s Day
- Leonardo DiCaprio To Present The Golden Globe Awards 2017
- Is Leonardo DiCaprio Planning A Secret Marriage Next Year?
- When an elderly couple failed to identify Leonardo DiCaprio
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: List Of Winners
The Oscar-winning actor Leonardo DiCaprio had a major escape, when he, along with his girlfriend Nina Agdal reportedly got away with minor bruises from a car accident that could have been a serious call.
The 41-year-old Titanic fame actor was inside the car with his girlfriend, Nina Agdal when the incident happened near East Hampton Village in New York, on late Saturday afternoon, according to the sources.
It all happened when a Mini Cooper came rushing suddenly from nowhere and knocked the back of their car. Immediately, as a precautionary measure, an ambulance was called to the spot only to discover the star and his girlfriend were doing all fine except some minor bruises.
"Leo and Nina got rear-ended, but everyone is doing fine. It was Leo's friend's car," said a source.
However, the lady who was driving the Mini Cooper, got pretty much shaken by the incident, who was later helped by Leonardo DiCaprio to get on with it.
"Leo was nice about it, he motioned for her to come with him, and he helped her over to the guardrail so she could rest," said a source.
DiCaprio and his Danish girlfriend were heading to host Hillary Clinton's fundraiser event which was later overtaken by Justin Timberlake and wife Jessica Biel at the last minute, in course of the events.