- Did Hilary Duff Lose Her Virginity to Joel Madden?
- Hilary Duff Bonds With Ex Husband Mike Comrie At Halloween, Couple Show PDA
- Motherhood is hardest, best thing ever: Hilary Duff
- Marriage has changed Hilary Duff
- Miley Cyrus awarded for her positive impact on youths
- Hilary Duff's new romance novel for young adults
Famous actress Hilary Duff has been issued a high alert by police, against an obsessed fan of her, who might approach and propose her,according to the police. The unnamed crazy fan is all but trying to reach the actress and propose her for marriage.
The Beverly Hills officers contacted the star and warned her against the potential threats and harassments that she might face from an obsessed fan, who is suspected to have her photos and trying to find her home address.
It all started a month ago, when a man hired a limo to find out Hilary's home without knowing the proper address. While the personal security team said, that they know the man very well and even knows how he looks.
They had similar issues with him in the past and they tried to avoid getting involved legally for the same. The Lizzie McGuire star, who is the mother of a four year old son Luca, is yet to take this matter to court and file a police complaint regarding this issue.
However, the potentiality of the threat form the unnamed obsessed fan is not to be ignored and so the personal security team is on high alert regarding the matter and they do not want to take this matter lightly for any reasons.