- Another Sequel To Jason Bourne In The Making Says Producer Marshall
- Matt Damon Wants To Star Alongside Ben Affleck In Batman Movie
- Matt Damon's The Great Wall Serves As The Merger Between Hollywood And Asian Cinema
- MTV Movie Awards 2016: The List Of Predictions
- MTV Awards 2016: The Complete List of Nominations
- The Versatile Heartthrob Leonardo DiCaprio's Almost Oscar-winning Performances
The Jason Bourne star, Matt Damon, says, he has been tired, with a hectic work schedule this year and so intends to take an year off from work, to regain his stamina, to work in movies further.
"I took a bunch of roles in a row. I've done four straight movies in a row and I have one more to go," he said.
The 45-year-old , who is making a comeback in his iconic role as 'Jason Bourne' in the movie titled the same, is worried about dragging his family to almost every part of the world for his work, and shooting for the movies.
"They're really good sports. They're great travelers. But I'm excited to finish out this year of work and take a year off and be at their behest for once," he said.
Damon is currently lined up with a few movies this year, the first to come is the much anticipated release of this year Jason Bourne which is expected to release this weekend.
Then he has The Great Wall release coming next which has unfortunately faced a lot of criticism regarding white-washing in Hollywood.
Then his other film, Downsizing is scheduled to release which is still in the production line.