- Diversity In Spider-Man: Homecoming Excites Director Jon Watts
- Tom Holland's Spider-Man Suit Is The Coolest Of All!
- The New Spider-Man Movie Will Not Focus On Uncle Ben Character Says Eric Carroll
- Tom Holland Attended Real American School To Prepare For Spider-Man Role
- Are They Dating?Tom Holland And Ella Purnell Spotted Dancing Together
- Tom Holland Reveals Why Spider-Man’s The Scariest Film To Shoot
Marvel Studios head Kevin Feige, plans to mould the new rebooted version of the Spider-Man movie, along the lines of Harry Potter films. He plans to grow this movie series as the character grows with age, much like Harry Potter.
"The next step is making a great Spider-Man: Homecoming, and a great film that showcases Spider-Man in the Marvel Cinematic Universe and makes everybody fall in love with him all over again," Feige said.
"Should we be able to make more after that? Sure. This is sophomore year, is the next one junior year? Is the next one senior year? Is there a summer break between each of those? I don't know what."
"But it was sort of how do we do a journey for Peter not dissimilar for what the students of (the school in Harry Potter) Hogwarts would go through each of their years, which was one of the early ideas we had for the movies."
In the movie Spider-Man: Homecoming, Peter Parker played by Tom Holland, will be seen in fight with teenage problems, as well as the super evil Vulture, played by Michael Keaton.
About this role, Tom Said "This is a very different side to Spider-Man because you're going to see a kid dealing with everyday problems that a 15-year-old deals with as well as trying to save the city."