- Unbelievable! Jungle Book Has The Highest Collection This Year!
- WOW! Melissa McCarthy Won The Battle Against Jimmy Fallon!
- Spy Movie Review: Melissa McCarthy Wins The Game!
- Ellen Picks Her Favourite Funny Ladies On The Ellen Show
- Spy London Premiere: Nargis Fakhri, Melissa McCarthy, Jude Law & Jason Statham
- Sam Smith Loses 14 Pounds In 2 Weeks, Reveals Weight Loss Secret
The "Bridesmaids" and "Heat" and "Spy" actress who joined with Paul Feig for the all-female version of the supernatural comedy movie "Ghostbusters", says she enjoyed all the stunts in the movie which she did on her own.
"I really loved all the stunt stuff. I was asking to be thrown into things. I tried to do everything they'll let me do. Every once in a while Paul, would say, No you're not doing that. You're not getting dropped onto a car from 25 feet up".
"And when he says that, I'm thinking, 'Yes, that makes sense,' but what I'd hear myself saying is 'Why not?' And Paul would say, 'You're insane,' and walk away,"said McCarthy.
When asked about giving a reference to her best shoot or the most enjoyable moments from the shooting, she said, "Trying on the proton pack for the first time. The prop was just as heavy as it looked. Especially for what we had to do with them - we were diving, running, and fighting."
The 1984 classic is all rebooted by the man behind the camera, Paul Feig, and is claimed to not being any sequence to the original movie. This is a new movie with new characters, and significantly they all are female.