- Michael Fassbender Planning To Take Break From Acting
- Assassin's Creed Could Be Moulded Into Triology Says Michael Fassbender
- X-Men-Avengers Crossover Finally Under Way
- Next James Bond Actor Battle: Who Will Replace Daniel Craig? Damian Lewis, Idris Elba...
- Hollywood Movies & Actors Creating Oscars 2016 Buzz
- 'Steve Jobs' Production Starts, See The Cast
Actor Michael Fassbender, who is well-known as 'Magneto' of the X-Men series, says, he doesn't like to talk about his private life much. He says he will never share his private life out in the open.
The actor, who is all set to be seen soon with his girlfriend Alicia Vikander in the upcoming The Light Between Oceans, says he hates disclosing his private life in public and that he will never share his private life in the media.
The 39-year-old X-Men star has also revealed that he never likes it when anyone asks him about his personal life. He believes there are things that people should not talk in the open to let everyone know.
"I'm not going to talk about my private life with a total stranger unless I feel like I need to. Why would I? I don't. I might have been curious about actor's lives when I was growing up. That's human nature. But my curiosity didn't obligate them to tell me." Fassbender said.
"It's the worst thing if you're sitting there in the theater, going, Oh, that's the guy who dates this person and likes to do this in the morning and that in the afternoon," he added.
The 'X-Men' star has been dating his girlfriend Alicia Vikander, since 2014.