- Minions Movie Review: Yellow Blobs & Their Frolics Steal The Show
- Oscars 2015: Birdman Wins 4 Including Best Director & Picture
- First Time Oscar Nominees 2015: Eddie, Benedict, Rosamund & More...
- 'Birdman' Review: Ending Leaves You Ambiguous
- Oscar Nominee 'Birdman' Shown At Star Movies Secret Screening
- Critics' Choice Awards 2015 Winners: Julianne Moore, Michael Keaton and More..
Renowned Hollywood actor Michael Keaton, who will be seen in the upcoming Spider-Man: Homecoming, as an antihero named vulture, says that he has enjoyed working in the Marvel Cinematic Universe's the new upcoming spidey movie.
"Just how efficient it is, in the best sense, and how it operates on a practical level. How organized they are about what they make and how conscientious they are about what they have. They've got really wonderful actors for one thing, but I guess that has always been the case." Said Keaton.
"Batman always had great actors surrounding that character. We had Pat Hingle and all these terrific actors. They really get that script is important, and they really protect their lore and that culture and they see the enormity of it, on a capitalistic level." Michael Keaton added further.
However, Spider-Man: Homecoming isn't the first super-hero movie, the celebrated actor is working on. Michael Keaton had already essayed some major superhero characters like Batman and Batman Returns in early 90s.
Keaton recalls that before the inception of MCU and DCEU movie franchise, superhero movies were much different in terms of tones. He observed, in today's world, superhero movies are made much fast-paced, laced with more action stuffs. And this is lot more exciting to Keaton.