- Paul Walker's Last Film 'Furious 7' To Break Box Office Records With Biggest April Opening?
- Furious 7's Release Delayed In Thailand, To Hit Indian Screens On 2nd April
- Watch Furious 7's Crazy New Extended Trailer Clip
- Paul Walker's 1st Death Anniversary: Family & Friends Pay Tribute
- Fast & Furious 6 first weekend collection at Indian Box Office
- Fast And Furious 6 - Movie Review: Lost and curious
The 37-year-old actress told in a recent interview about how deeply she is remorsing Paul's death. The controversial documentary, "The Reality Of Truth" interviewed the brunette beauty about the influence the psychedelic plant/drug called Ayahuasca had on her.
The actress had taken this drug a few weeks before and she was under the influence of it. She explained in the interview that her remorse for Paul pushed her into taking the drug in the first place. The drug made her realise that more than the remorse and sadness that Paul is no more, she felt that she was actually jealous of Paul that he got to go first rather than her!
She said, "I did everything I could possibly do to hide from myself. And I'll tell you that my Ayahuasca trip made me sad that he left me here. It wasn't a sadness that he's gone. It was more like a jealousy that he's there first."
Was she still facing the after effects of the drug during the interview? Well, we do not know. However, what we did get to know from the interview was that she still misses Paul dearly. You are not alone on this one Michelle, we all are with you too.
What do you guys think of this shocking revelation? Hit the comment section to share your opinions.