- Ashton Kutcher Believes He Is At Peace With Himself
- Behold! These Hollywood Celebrities Have Allegedly Had Threesomes!
- Sigh! The Most Ridiculous And Dumb Tweets By Hollywood Celebrities!
- Hollywood Celebrities In The Most Controversial Ad Campaigns!
- Hollywood Celebrities Who Did Odd Jobs Before They Earned The Stardom!
- The Most Shocking Celebrity Cheating Scandals That Raised Eyebrows
It is often said that, movies are inspired from the real life stories. But sometimes, the opposite happens. Well, at least, it is applicable for Mila Kunis and her husband Ashton Kutcher. As for them, it is almost a case of 'Life Imitating Art'.
According to Mila, after knowing Kutcher, for almost over an year, nothing struck between them and they were casual friends with benefits. And then, Mila was invited to a house party, originally to set her up with one of Kutcher's friend, but things happened the other way.
Mila said, "We'd always kept in touch but I never thought of him romantically. I was at an awards show and I see this guy and I see his back and he's really tall. I was like, Who's that guy?"
"Then he just turns around and it was literally like if we were in a movie, the music would start playing and the violins would go...I think for the first time ever he took my breath away...I was like f**k, he's good looking."
However, initially, neither of them had any plans for marriage as they both were on a break from their previous relationship turmoil.Mila had suffered a break-up with her boyfriend Macaulay Culkin and Kutcher was down with divorce from Demi Moore.
But things just happened for them and Mila and Kutcher ended up being with each other in the end.