- 2017 Is Going To Be Noah's Year: Miley Cyrus
- Christmas Always Makes Me Feel Deeply Sad Says Miley Cyrus
- Legalisation Of Marijuana In California Makes Miley Cyrus Happy
- Miley Cyrus's Mother And Sister To Feature In A Reality Show
- Woody Allen Is A Great Fan Of Miley Cyrus
- Miley Cyrus Joins Lolawolf For Her Single Named 'Teardrop'
Walking a red carpet might be a dream of many budding celebrities around, which comes as a part and parcel of fame and success acquired being a Hollywood celebrity. However, Miley Cyrus feels it otherwise and has pledged never to step on one again.
The 23-year-old songstress said that it fills her heart with grief, as she experiences people starving on one part and people walking on the red carpet on another.
Cyrus also said that it does not make any sense to her, as to why her fame would be a criteria to be present in any award show rituals.
"A year ago I had to do the 'A Very Murray Christmas' premiere, and I will never do a red carpet again, Why, when people are starving, am I on a carpet that's red? Because I'm 'important'? Because I'm 'famous'?" said Cyrus.
"That's not how I roll, It's like a skit - it's like Zoolander." Cyrus added further.
However, it is also learned that red carpets are not the only thing Cyrus has decided to avoid. The pop star also stated that she had never used Snapchat and intends to use it.
"No. I want to be, I don't know how to use it. I feel like I'll be an old lady that's too held back because I don't keep up with it", said Miley.