- Natalie Portman Favours Movies With Women Portrayed In Strong Roles
- Ashton Kutcher Was Paid Three Times More Says Natalie Portman
- Working In Star Wars And Thor Movies Was Difficult Says Natalie Portman
- Did You Know What Natalie Portman's Good Luck Charms Are?
- Dunham Inspires Natalie Portman To Deal With Criticism
- Top 10 Hottest Celebs Of Hollywood 2016!
Natalie Portman, who is fondly known as 'Jane Foster', the love interest of Thor, says she is done with Marvel Cinematic Universe and not likely to appear in any more Marvel movies.
While promoting her directorial debut, A Tale of Love and Darkness, the actress said that she is quite busy at the moment and not looking forward to reprise her role as Jane Foster in the upcoming MCU movie Thor: Ragnarok.
"As far as I know, I'm done, I don't know if, maybe, one day they'll ask for an 'Avengers 7' or whatever. I have no idea! But as far as I know I'm done," the actress said.
The Academy Award-winning actress played Thor's love interest as Jane Foster in first two installments of the series. While in the first part she had helped Thor to adjust on the Earth, in the second part she had helped her in Thor's home, Asgard.
But as per the storyline of the upcoming Thor movie, the character of Jane Foster finds no place at all, as the whole backdrop of the movie has been changed. It is believed that the new Thor movie will take the audience to a galactic journey along with Thor.
Thor will be seen taking on the most deadly warriors across the universe, ultimately locking horns with The Mighty Hulk. The movie is scheduled to release in November 2017.