- I Did Fall In Love With Priyanka Chopra: Dwayne Johnson
- The Fate Of The Furious Movie Review: Rides On High-Octane Escapism And Insane Action
- Feud With Dwayne Johnson Was Overemphasized Feels Vin Diesel
- Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron To Visit India For Baywatch Promotion?
- Dwayne Johnson Feels That Film Moana Will Create History
- Being Comfortable With Who I Am Was Greatest Breakthrough: Dwayne Johnson
WWE fighter turned actor Dwayne Johnson, who is well-appreciated for his roles in action movies, is all set to appear in a new JUMANJI movie. However, the actor confirms that the new movie will be a continuation of the 1995 classic and it won't be rebooted or remade in any form.
The 44-year-old star confirms the news on his Instagram profile stating that the story will take off from where it was left in the 1995 classic and it will be a continuation story and not a remake of the original version.
"And now in two weeks I'll reunite with old friends Kevin Hart and Jack Black and we have the honor to introduce a whole new generation to the amazing world of JUMANJI," said the actor.
"For the record, we are 'NOT' making a reboot, but rather a continuation of the awesome JUMANJI story," he wrote on Instagram.
The former WWE wrestler also said, he was pretty excited about featuring along with Black and Hart in the classic Fantasy action, which is all set to hit theaters in the coming year.
"It's also crazy to me how much me, Kev and Jack look like triplets when we're together. Man this is gonna be FUN," he signed off.