- Alexander Skarsgard Finds It Tough To Shoot Domestic Violence With Nicole Kidman
- Nicole Kidman Puts Family Ahead Of Work
- Nicole Kidman Reveals Her Film Lion Made Keith Urban Cry
- Dev Patel Overwhelmed To Receive Oscar Nomination For Lion
- Nicole Kidman Terms Her Children Gypsies
- Nicole Kidman Amazed With Shailene Woodley's Political Engagement
Renowned Hollywood actress Nicole Kidman shares her 'aww' moment, when she first met Tom Cruise, whom she later married. The actress reveals it was really a jaw-dropping moment for her, as she was totally awestruck by the charm of Tom Cruise.
The actress says, she first met Tom Cruise on the set of Days of Thunder back in 1990.
"I remember walking in, I remember being so nervous and seeing Tom Cruise drive up in a Porsche, I think it was. He got out of the car and walked through and I was like, 'Ah.' My jaw dropped," said the actress.
"Then I had to go in and audition in front of Tony Scott. Sweet Tony.(Producers) Don Simpson, Jerry Bruckheimer, Robert Towne and Tom. I was like, 'No way, I'm not going to get this.' They called that afternoon and I had the job," Nicole Kidman said further.
Nicole Kidman, also stated that the movie turned around her life completely. "I was just like, 'Oh my god, Mom!' Yeah, that was huge. Huge. You know, obviously, changed my life extraordinarily. So grateful for the film, for everything that came with it. It was a big, important part of my life." The actress recalled.