- Is Superman Playing Evil In Justice League? Here Is What We Know
- Henry Cavill Spotted In Christopher Reeve's Superman Suit
- Justice League New Trailer Unveiled, But Where Is Superman?
- Batman Vs Superman’s Epic Battle is Finally Here!
- Swoon Over These Charming & Handsome British Actors
- Henry Cavill Reveals He Got A Boner On The Sets Once!
We all know, what happened to Superman in the movie Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice. Well, he died at the end. But according to the comic book, Superman is to return from the dead. But then, there is a surprise. He will not be seen anymore in his signature blue-red costume.
According to a teaser post shared by the superman actor, Henry Cavill, the Superman is all set to get a whole new makeover, he will probably be appearing in a black suit for the upcoming Justice League movie.
It seems like Justice League will borrow the storyline and the concept from the famous 90's comic The Death and Return of Superman. In the comics, Superman dies in a fight with Doomsday, which was followed by his all anticipated return, dressed in a whole new black suit with a metallic 'S' logo.
Henry Cavill took to Instagram to post a teasing picture of the dark superman suit. Giving rise to speculations that he will be donning the same black costume for the upcoming Justice League movie.
It will be interesting to see if there are any more surprises waiting for the fans in the upcoming movie. Justice League is slated to release worldwide on November 17, 2017.