- Chloe Grace Moretz Feels Fragrance Helps Express One's Other Side
- Selena Gomez And Moretz Add Voice To The Ongoing West-Taylor Squabble
- When Chloe Said 'No' To Taylor's Exclusive All Girl Squad!
- Charlize Theron's Dark Places Trailer: Gillian Flynn's Novel Adaptation
- Kick Ass 2 - Movie Review: A Watchable Fare
- Keira Knightley's lesbian sex scene with Chloe for Laggies
Young actress Chloe Grace Moretz says, she is not at all a big fan of applying make-ups and that she prefers the natural look, more. She believes, putting on light to heavy make-ups only diminish the natural beauty. She prefers to look 'clean and fresh'.
Talking about her daily beauty chores, the actress said: "Mine is pretty simple. I am not a big fan of make-up. I believe in a clean, fresh look."
Moretz says, she hardly concentrates on full make-ups and grooming but she is very particular about her face and visits her dermatologists on a regular basis for doing facials.
"I go routinely for facials at my dermatologist's office, Dr. Lancer, and they have transformed my skin. I wash my face, apply moisturiser, put on some mascara and lip balm and pretty much go about my day," Chloe said.
"My one big tip is always take time to wash your face, no matter how tired you may be. The beauty product I use the most is a balm called Paw Paw."
"It is an Australian product and is the most healing substance in the world for me. I also love Cera Ve moisturiser and cannot live without it," she added.