TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
The media mogul Oprah Winfrey made millions with just one tweet! The talk show host tweeted an update on her Weight Watchers programme and the world went gaga over it.
So basically, Oprah Winfrey earned $12 millions with just one weight watchers tweet that she posted on Tuesday, January 26, 2016.
If you're wondering how's that possible, then here are the details. Oprah became co-owner of the diet company in October by buying 10 percent of the firm.
Besides becoming the owner of the company, she also agreed to front its advertising campaign and document her own New Year slim down.
This week she uploaded a video talking about her weight loss through Weight Watchers programme despite eating bread regularly.
She said, 'Eat bread. Lose weight. Whaaatttt (sic)? #ComeJoinMe.This is the joy for me. I love bread! I love bread. I now just manage it. I have bread every day. That's the genius of this programme! I have lost 26 pounds.'
When Oprah announced that she's lost 26 pounds though the special diet programme, share prices of the company shot up by 16 percent, which led to Oprah earning $12 million!
Towards the end of the video she said, 'If not now, when? Are you ready? Let's do this together.'