- Orlando Bloom Says He Would Be "Very English" If He Plays James Bond
- Orlando Bloom Speaks Up About His Split With Katy Perry
- Is Danny Boyle Gearing Up For Feluda Movie In Hollywood?
- Orlando Bloom, Katy Perry Romance Heading Towards A Premature End?
- 5 Things To Expect From Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales
- Katy Perry And Orlando Bloom Are Officially A Couple Now!
Orlando Bloom and Katy Perry have been seeing each other for sometimes now, and if sources are to be believed, the couple are going strong with their relationship. In a matter of development, Orland Bloom is even thinking about taking it forward, and propose Katy Perry for marriage.
The couple, whose relationship went public for the first time at the Golden Globes Event in 2016, looked happy in each other's company. Since then the couple have been seen together all the time and caught the media attention on various occasions.
"They are in love and happier than ever. (Orlando) would like to get engaged to (Katy) before the year is up," revealed a source.
It is also learned that Orlando is completely smitten by the charm and beauty of Katy Perry and thinks she is really amazing. Bloom hasn't been so serious about a girl since his separation from his ex-wife Miranda.
"He always gushes about Katy and thinks she is amazing in a million ways, He would love to settle down with Katy and have more kids. He hasn't been this serious about a girl since Miranda." The source added.
However, Katy Perry is still weak at the emotional front following her separation from ex-husband Russel Brand and she is still recovering from it.