- Pamela Anderson Tries To Bring Smile To Julian Assange
- This Is Why Pamela Anderson Wishes To Relocate To Europe
- Pamela Anderson Stands Up Against B.C. Fish Farming, Joins Campaign
- Unbelievable! Hollywood Celebrities Who Went Bankrupt
- Hollywood Celebrities In The Most Controversial Ad Campaigns!
- Pamela Anderson Is FHM's Oldest Yet Hottest Star, Bares On Cover, Talks Playboy Parties...
Renowned actress Pamela Anderson has revealed that she doesn't like using the social dating apps available on the internet. She actually has developed a certain dislike for those so much that she even keeps a check on her son and advises him not to use those as well.
Anderson has even termed those dating apps, available on the internet and mobile phones, as 'stupid' apps. She has advised her younger son Dylan to avoid using those apps and rather go find his love in person.
The 49-year-old former Baywatch star revealed that she has already advised Dylan not to go in for a fake relationship based on any 'stupid' social app and rather go for human contact.
"I tell him not to do those stupid (dating) apps, which he doesn't, thank God. I tell him, 'Just meet somebody on the street and get a connection.' It's human contact," said Anderson.
The 18-year-old Dylan, who had been with his mother, assured that he is not a big fan of using those social media friendship and dating apps available on the internet, like Bumble or Tinder. Neither, he believes in a relationship created on that, as he terms himself a lover.
"I don't use those! I'm a lover," said Dylan.