- WOW! Mallika Sherawat Parties Hard With Paris Hilton In Los Angeles! View Picture
- Paris Hilton Says She Is Not A Dumb Blonde
- Paris Hilton Doesn't Have Time To Fall In Love
- Paris Hilton To Institute Her Own Brand Of Luxury Hotel Chain
- Hilarious! Check Out These Funny Quotes Of Celebrities!
- Celebrities Post Adorable Pics Of Their Easter Celebrations!
Former reality star and socialite Paris Hilton states that she doesn't want to be remembered as a reality TV star. Rather she wants to be known as a successful businesswoman.
"I want to be known as a businesswoman. I don't want to be known as a reality TV star; I don't like the way that sounds," Hilton said in a statement.
Paris Hilton also reveals that she is not the same wild-child party girl as we remember. She has matured enough in life and so she understands life's implications.
"I have really grown past that. Now I mostly focus on my empire and my brand, rather than everything else that comes with the reality star kind of life. I am very focused on my business and when you live in that mind frame, you can stay away from the trashy tabloids." Said Hilton.
"When I moved to New York as a teenager I would just party all the time, but now people think I am actually smart because I have parlayed that into a very lucrative business," She added.
"With partying, no one had ever been paid to go to a party. I was the first one to kind of invent that in Las Vegas at 20 years old. Back in the day, a DJ would maybe get $200 and they would be hidden in a DJ booth." Hilton continued.
"Now they are headliners, making millions of dollars - the whole attraction is them. I saw that coming before it was actually happening." Hilton stated further.