- 'Beer Shower' Helps Margot Robbie Sleep At Night
- Margot Robbie Says, One Should Take Lessons From Previous Relationship
- Will Smith Declined A Tattoo Offer From Margot Robbie
- Suicide Squad Actress Margot Robbie Held Her Breath For Five Minutes Under Water
- Olivia Wilde Too Old To Play Leonardo DiCaprio's Wife!
- 'Focus' Movie Review
Suicide Squad actress, Margot Robbie claims, Britain's Royal Blood Prince Harry is very quick in texting, unlike the actress.
The actress also said that, her co-star Cara Delevingne introduced the 31-year-old royal Prince Harry to Margot Robbie, and she mistook him for pop-sensation Ed Sheeran.
"Everyone now thinks if they come on a night out with me in London, they'll bump into Prince Harry. But I didn't even know who it was. I'd had a drink or drinks. I thought I was hanging out with Ed. I was thinking 'Ed's a really cool guy'. I'm going to take some pictures with him," she said.
When asked about texting, Robbie said, "He (Prince Harry) is pretty quick on text, actually. Unlike me. I write back four days later, weeks later sometimes."
She also admitted that, Prince Harry didn't take the mix up with Ed Sheeran well at all and responded with a light joke.
The Suicide Squad actress, also pranked Prince Harry by texting him that, Delevingne and Margot herself had a dream about him and they would have love to be on a romantic date with the Royal Blood..
In reply to this Prince Harry said "You two are obviously together. But I'm extremely glad I was in your dreams."