- Big Little Lies Explores Every Spectrum Of Women's Lives: Reese Witherspoon
- Oscar-winning Actress Reese Witherspoon Presumes In Afterlife
- Hollywood Celebrity Children Who Look Exactly Like Their Parents!
- Fathers Day: Celebrities Share Rare & Unseen Childhood Pics With Dads On Instagram
- 'Hot Pursuit' Movie Review: A Fun Watch
- Sofia Vergara Goes Naked For Vanity Fair, Tells Wedding Plans On The Ellen Show
Celebrated Hollywood actress Reese Witherspoon says she feels guilty when she fails to spend enough time with her family and children, due to her work. The actress says that it is always tough for her to stay from her children and family.
"Every woman feels guilty if they're working or guilty if they're staying home all the time. There are all sorts of factors in between about economics and what each family needs," Witherspoon said in a statement during an interview.
Reese Witherspoon states that her upcoming show titled "Big Little Lies" has dealt with a similar problem. She says, it has tried to cover all the complexities of being a woman and the choices they have to make in their lives.
"It's about the complexity of women's lives and the choices they have to make that affect their self-esteem and their marriage and their family," said Reese Witherspoon.
"You have to just live your life and make your own choices. Every family is different, and every family has to make their own choices, based on their circumstances. You have to rise above any negativity and know that you're doing the right thing for your family," Witherspoon added further.