- Fame Is Not Important To Renee Zellweger
- Returning To Hollywood Was 'Scary', Says Renee Zellweger
- Renee Zellweger Slams Plastic Surgery Rumours
- Renee Zellweger Slams Society, Says Double Standard Against Women Should Be Ditched
- Shortest Celebrity Marriages In Hollywood Which Will Make You Forget 'Weddings'
- Renée Zellweger's Birthday: Her Many Affairs
Celebrated actress and producer Renee Zellweger makes a return to the Hollywood, after a gap of almost five years. And the actress says, she was motivated to return to the movies by the lack of creativity, she was missing so dearly.
The 'Bridget Jones Diary' fame actress had taken a break in 2010, just after her 'My Own Love Song' and was busy travelling the world. However, she started missing her work and the creativity in her, which ultimately forced her to return, as she said.
"I craved the creative process again. When I stopped making films, it was because it became more depleting than rewarding." She said.
"It was because of the way I was living my life, and I don't think you can be good in a creative medium if you aren't grateful for the opportunity to participate. I started to miss it and I felt ready," she added.
Renee Zellweger said that it was not an easy decision to leave her Hollywood career in the midway, but now she happy to be back again.
"I planned to take some time off after Chicago, but there kept being once-in-a-lifetime experiences in front of me that I didn't want to miss out on," Renee said.