- OMG! Deepika Padukone PRAISES Katrina Kaif & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan; Also HITS BACK At Rihanna!
- The Song 'Love Yourself ' Would Have Suited Rihanna More Feels Ed Sheeran
- Rihanna Shoots Down Rumours Of Rift With Beyonce On Grammy Nominations
- Playing Pokemon Go Is Forbidden During Rihana's Concert
- Chris Brown Advices Justin Bieber On Love And Women!
- Rihanna & Drake Get Extremely Cosy In The New 'Work' Video: Here's All You Need To Know!
R&B star Robyn Rihanna Fenty, a.k.a Rihanna took her fans and the audience by surprise, by making a sudden appearance and joining her much talked about rapper boyfriend Drake, during a live performance in Toronto. The rapper was performing at the OVO Fest.
Rihanna marched into the stage totally unannounced, and started performing Too Good and Work with her boyfriend Drake, and took the entire crowd and her fans by surprise, which later received a huge applause from the crowd.
The fans were much elated to watch a dual performance which came in their way, totally unexpected. It is known that, the This What You Came For hitmaker, Rihanna made an effort to fly all over from Canada to make a guest appearance beside her man.
Rihanna was busy in promoting her eighth album Anti in Paris, before she decided to surprise all the fans and the crowd and join his rapper boyfriend, the One Dance singer, during his live performance at the OVO Fest.
However, the 29-year-old Drake, also recently made a similar move when he made an effort to join the songstress and surprised fans in Miami at a special stage performance.
"He still loves her and never stopped. They are having fun spending time with each other. Their music together got them close again," a source said, while talking about the pair.