- Did Khloe Kardashian Hint At Marriage With Tristan Thompson?
- Khloe Kardashian Reveals How Denim Made Her Feel Embarrassed
- It Takes Dedication And Literal Sweat And Tears To Achieve Dream Bodies: Khloe Kardashian
- Kim Kardashian Had To Redefine Her Priorities Feels Khloe
- Being Single Is A Time To Rediscover Yourself: Khloe Kardashian
- Khloe Kardashian Felt Embarrassed To Go Out With Her Sisters
- Kylie Jenner May Have Landed An Artist In Trouble!
This family never ceases to amaze, astonish and surprise us all the time. The latest buzz is that Rob Kardashian has gifted his fiancee, with an expensive Lamborghini car!
The 29-year-old, only male Kardashian seems to be head over heels in love with the former stripper Blac Chyna, 27. Rob popped the important question on April 4th, that shook the the Kardashian-Jenner clan that no one from the family came forward to congratulate the newly engaged couple.
Rob put a diamond ring worth $ 325K on Blac's finger a few weeks ago and now has gifted her with a $ 200K worth, purple 2016 Huracan Lamborghini! This has upset Rob's sisters Khloe and Kylie.
According to Hollywoodlife.com, the sisters are feeling disgusted about their brother's actions. They feel that he's being brainwashed by Blac, simply to get back at Kylie Jenner.
A source close to the family told Hollywoodlife.com exclusively that "Khloe and Kylie are both so disgusted by this, they think Rob is getting totally played, of course Blac would want him to give her a Lamborghini, it just proves to them that she's still obsessed with getting back at Kylie, they can't believe that Rob doesn't see it."
The source further added that "They're even more worried for their brother after finding out about this gift, they know Blac Chyna used to be a stripper and they feel like she's running stripper game on Rob. They can't say anything to him about it though, he's so defensive about Blac, she has him completely fooled."
What are your thoughts on this guys? Do you think Rob is being played? Let us know in the comment section.