TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
After taking a break from his renowned Iron Man character, Robert Downey Jr., is all set to return to television for the first time after 15 years for an unnamed and upcoming HBO drama series.
It is learned that the Iron Man actor is eyeing to both produce and star in the new HBO drama.
According to the reports, the True Detective famed Nic Pizzolatto will pen the script. While there has been a lot of attempts from HBO to keep everything under the covers, it is well-learned from a reliable source that the new series would probably be a Perry Mason reboot.
The original Perry Mason was a legal-detective-drama which was on the broadcast from 1957 to 1962. Downey Jr. had been trying long-time to revive it and bring it back on screen. This reboot, however, would mark Downey Jr.'s return to the television after 15 long years.
The actor last featured in 2000, in Ally McBeal. Since then the actor had been seen in the red Iron suit protecting the world against evil forces as Iron Man. However, his return to the television only happened when he decided to do no more Iron Man films.
The MCU is consequently replacing the character with a woman lead and hopes to acquire the same notability that Robert Downey Jr. earned portraying the same.