- Hrithik Roshan DECLARED 'The Most Handsome Actor In The World', Salman Khan Ranked 5th On The List
- Robert Pattinson Keen To Reprise His Role In Twilight Reboot
- Robert Pattinson Agrees To Work With Kristen Stewart For Twilight Sequels
- The Twilight Saga Could Possibly Return With More Sequels In Future
- There Are Limited Roles To Do Nowadays, Says Pattinson
- Must See Picture! Katrina Kaif Hugs Robert Pattinson & They Look Just Wow!
Long lost star of Hollywood, Robert Pattinson, is all set to mark his return in a big way with his upcoming movie The Lost City of Z, where he will be seen sporting a thick beard. However, the actor didn't like it at all and says he felt it "disgusting".
"Oh god, it took forever to grow. I was so happy to get rid of it. It was disgusting, the whole thing was disgusting," said Pattinson.
"And I had lost so much weight by the end of the shoot - nearly 35 pounds, we weren't eating the entire time - that when I shaved it off, it was like I had no bottom half of my face. I was like a small, strange squirrel." He added.
Set against the backdrop of 1925, and based on the best-selling novel of the same title by David Grann, the movie will showcase a true-life story of Col. Percival Fawcett, a British explorer. He had mysteriously disappeared while searching for a lost city in the Amazon.
Earlier Brad Pitt, and then Benedict Cumberbatch, were on the list.But then his(Benedict's) wife got pregnant right before we were gonna start shooting - I wasn't gonna make him go to the jungle while his kid was being born. That would make me the worst person ever," said the writer-director Gray .