- Hrithik Roshan DECLARED 'The Most Handsome Actor In The World', Salman Khan Ranked 5th On The List
- Robert Pattinson Keen To Reprise His Role In Twilight Reboot
- Robert Pattinson Doesn't Like To Keep Thick Beard
- Robert Pattinson Agrees To Work With Kristen Stewart For Twilight Sequels
- The Twilight Saga Could Possibly Return With More Sequels In Future
- Must See Picture! Katrina Kaif Hugs Robert Pattinson & They Look Just Wow!
The Twilight actor Robert Pattinson, who had been marred with relationship troubles, says the Hollywood is suffering from dearth of diversity in movie roles these days. The actor believes that there had been a lot of scope and melange in the past.
He is saddened by the fact that the movie industry nowadays, offers very less number of roles to portray. The 30-year-old star says that even he is not getting the roles he would love to act in, as everyone in the industry is busy producing movies on superheroes.
Pattinson also mentioned that he would love to feature in a Nicolas Cage role or do a Con Air, as these would actually make him stand alone among the boring and cliched genre that is doing rounds in Hollywood.
"You can do a superhero, or you can do indies. That's it! You cannot even do Nicolas Cage movies. You can't even do Con Air. I would love to do Con Air," said Pattinson.
Pattinson believes, the movie roles in Hollywood have been centered around the superheroes and comic adaptations only. This has made the industry very limited and eventually it is doing great harm to itself, by not venturing beyond the limited genre.
The actor will be seen next breaking a long exile from the Hollywood silver screen, with the upcoming crime drama Good Time.