- Rogue One Originally Scripted To Have A Different Ending
- Felicity Jones Says She Was A Bit Of Rebel In Her Teenage
- Felicity Jones Says Every Single Woman Wants Equal Pay
- Stephen Hawking Congratulates Eddie Redmayne On Oscar Win
- Irrfan Khan, Tom Hanks & Felicity Jones To Star In 'Inferno'
- First Time Oscar Nominees 2015: Eddie, Benedict, Rosamund & More...
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 actress, Felicity Jones feels that the action sequences that she had performed in the movie Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, were pretty demanding and exhausting at the end.
The 32-year-old talented actress, who will be seen as Jyn Erso in the upcoming movie, stated that the fight scenes which she had performed, took "a lot of hours of practice" and she is happy with the final outcome.
"I'm laughing now, but at the time, it was physically exhausting. It took a lot of hours of practice, and I worked with a kung fu coach, and I learned to fight, even though I never thought beating up Stormtroopers was something I'd be doing in my job," she said.
"It came through hard work and lots of practice and rehearsals," Jones added.
Felicity also reveals that she already knew her line "may the force be with us", would certainly be "momentous" in the movie.
"I have to say it was one of those moments that I was really nervous about for weeks before. I kept walking around my house just trying out the line." She mentioned.
"I'd just be in the bathroom and be like, 'May the force be with you. May the force be with you. May the force be with you. You just go over and over and over again because I knew it was such a momentous moment for the film," added Jones.