- BAFTA 2017: Celebrities Heading To London For The Grand Award Night
- La La Land Touches All Time Record For Most Nominations In Oscars
- Academy Awards 2017: Here Is The Full List Of Nominations
- Deepika Padukone 'Loved' La La Land, Says She Wants To Work With Ryan Gosling!
- BAFTA Awards 2017: Full Nominations List
- Golden Globe Awards 2017: La La Land Creates Record With Most Number Of Awards
The Crazy, Stupid, Love famed actor Ryan Gosling praises his partner Eva Mendes, and their daughters Esmeralda and Amada, for making him a "better man" and helping him deal with his emotional blues.
In the event of the 'Toronto International Film Festival', the actor said, "All of them are doing amazing. I'm a lucky man - they really make me better."
Ryan Gosling also revealed that he is probably having the "happiest time" of his life with his family around.
"They're angels. It's the happiest time in my life," said Gosling.
On the other hand, Eva also credits her elder daughter to stay focused on doing things that are morally right. She terms her as a "moral compass."
"I love being an example to somebody. If I'm even like, 'Oh, what should I wear? Or, should I do this project?' all I have to think about is my daughter and her face and I know the answer immediately", said Eva.
"I guess she's my moral compass in a way. It's just beautiful to be an example for her." Eva added further.
The couple also revealed that they don't like to rely on a nanny to look after their children. Rather, they've split up the parental duties between the father and mother on an equal scale.