- Sarah Jessica Parker Says She Is A Controlling Mother And Wife
- Sarah Jessica Parker Was Scared To Cook Her First Thanksgiving Meal
- Sarah Jessica Parker Is All Set To Launch A New Line Of Books
- Sarah Jessica Parker Feels Guilty About Being Busy With Work All The Time
- Sarah Jessica Parker Puts On The Same Make-up Everyday
- Sex and the City: Highlights of show for this week
Renowned Hollywood actress Sarah Jessica Parker states that getting back along with her ex-partner, the Iron Man star, Robert Downey Jr. unexpectedly not felt weird to her after such a long time.
Sarah Jessica Parker and Robert Downey Jr. had been together for almost seven years, from 1984 to 1991, after they first met on the sets of Firstborn.
But Sarah Jessica Parker says that she didn't feel weird to meet Robert Downey Jr. Last year. She added, in spite of having some reservations initially, they got along really well with each other and the experience was nice at the end.
"It was really nice and it was surprisingly not weird. We were 18 when we met and fundamentally, we are sort of the same. I think the difference is he has a family and a wife and obviously his career is a massive thing, but I think his true nature - it was completely familiar," Parker said.
Parker, also stated that she has "never felt resentment" after breaking up with the Iron Man star. The separation of the couple occurred because of Downey Jr.'s problem with drug addictions.
"I always felt very affectionate towards him ... I thought it ended well in the way we broke up. I never didn't care about his well-being ... I never felt resentment," Parker added.